Material: polyurethane-acrylic emulsion
Availability: OEM, ODM, OEM/ODM
Delivery Time: 15-25 Days
Start Port: Shanghai And Other Ports
Supply Ability: 30000 Ton/Tons per Month
Sinograce Chemical's Waterproof coating is commonly praised in the market due to good materials, fine workmanship, reliable quality, and favorable price.Compared with other same kind of products, Waterproof coating produced by Sinograce Chemical has the following advantages and features.
1. The design of Sinograce Chemical styrene acrylic emulsion is carried out under considerations of various factors. It considers the shape, structure, function, dimension, color mix, materials, and space planning and construction.
2. This product is not prone to pill. When balls of the fabric start to pile up, even the softest bedding will be transformed into an uncomfortable situation.
3. The product requires less maintenance. It is designed in such a way that they can work for long without major wear and tear.
4. This product brings convenience to people's life or work. It will be perfectly suitable for those who want to live a trouble-free life.
5. People can rest assured that the product will not cause environmental pollution because it can be properly recycled and handled by the designated institutions.
1. Anhui Sinograce Chemical Co., Ltd. is a well-known manufacturer of styrene acrylic emulsion in China. We have the specialist knowledge and experience to lead the market.
2. We have an excellent team of customer service professionals. They are excel at effective communication with clients. They not only listen to clients' needs but also actively concern clients' feedback around current products and services, and generate ideas on how to make improvements.
3. We will bring a customer-centric mindset to every team. We will set up a specific customer service team to be solely responsible for monitoring customer satisfaction during the whole process and offer customers timely responses. We strive for sustainable development. The CO2 emissions in our factory have been reduced by 50% compared to global industry standards by using new production methods.